Decisions are made after consultation or meetings, but advice is sought at the quarterly meetings which are open to all members.
The committee currently comprises:
- Chair – Tim Carder (known as “Chairman”)
- Provides leadership; represents and speaks for the Society; may act for the Committee on urgent matters; and presides at meetings.
- Deputy Chair – currently vacant
- Advises and assists the Chair, and acts as Chair in his/her absence; may speak for the Society and act for the Committee on urgent matters; and maintains voluntary records of members’ collections.
- Secretary – Edward David
- Responsible for correspondence, meetings, minutes and adherence to rules; may speak for the Society; and may act for the Committee on urgent matters.
- Treasurer – Geoff Holden
- Looks after Society funds; and maintains records of income and expenditure.
- Membership Secretary – Ian Hine
- Maintains membership records and collects subscriptions.
- Property Secretary – currently vacant
- Maintains records of Society property and controls access.
- Newsletter Editor – John Wells
- Compiles, edits and distributes the Society’s newsletter (known as The Albion Chronicle).